A New Edition of Journal of Genetic Counseling Is Now Available
December 6, 2017
Journal of Genetic Counseling (vol. 26, no. 5, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials to Assess Outcomes of Genetic Counseling” by Barbara A. Athens et al.
- “Characterizing Clinical Genetic Counselors’ Countertransference Experiences: an Exploratory Study” by Rebecca Reeder et al.
- “Reasons for Declining Preconception Expanded Carrier Screening Using Genome Sequencing” by Marian J. Gilmore et al.
- “Experiences of Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Sweden: a Three-Year Follow-Up of Men and Women” by Stina Järvholm, Ann Thurin-Kjellberg, and Malin Broberg
- “Attitudes Towards Prenatal Genetic Counseling, Prenatal Genetic Testing, and Termination of Pregnancy among Southeast and East Asian Women in the United States” by Ginger J. Tsai et al.
- “Genetic Counselors’ Perception of the Effect on Practice of Laws Restricting Abortion” by Caitlin Cooney, Laura Hercher, and Komal Bajaj
- “Should Genetic Testing be Offered for Children? The Perspectives of Adolescents and Emerging Adults in Families with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome” by Melissa A. Alderfer et al.