A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
December 4, 2017
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 43, no. 9, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Ethics Liaison Program: Building a Moral Community” by Sarah R Bates et al.
- “Organ Donation After Medical Assistance in Dying or Cessation of Life-Sustaining Treatment Requested by Conscious Patients: The Canadian Context” by Julie Allard and Marie-Chantal Fortin
- “Teaching, Learning and Assessment of Medical Ethics at the UK Medical Schools” by Lucy Brooks and Dominic Bell
- “Ethical Questions Identified in a Study of Local and Expatriate Responders’ Perspectives of Vulnerability in the 2010 Haiti Earthquake” by Evelyne Duroche et al.
- “3D Bioprint Me: A Socioethical View of Bioprinting Human Organs and Tissues” by Niki Vermeulen et al.
- “Vaccine Testing for Emerging Infections: The Case for Individual Randomisation” by Nir Eyal and Marc Lipsitch
- “Eliminating Latent Tuberculosis in Low-Burden Settings: Are the Principal Beneficiaries to be Disadvantaged Groups or the Broader Population?” by Chris Degeling et al.
- “How Shared Is Shared Decision-Making? A Care-Ethical View on the Role of Partner and Famil” by Inge van Nistelrooij et al.
- “Designing Methuselah: An Ethical Argument Against Germline Genetic Modification to Prolong Human Longevity” by Isabelle L Robertson