New Articles for BMC Medical Ethics Are Now Available
November 9, 2017
BMC Medical Ethics has new articles available online.
- “Development of a Consensus Operational Definition of Child Assent for Research” by Alan R. Tait and Michael E. Geisser
- “Are Advance Directives Helpful for Good End of Life Decision Making: A Cross Sectional Survey of Health Professionals” by Eimantas Peicius, Aurelija Blazeviciene, and Raimondas Kaminskas
- “Comparative Effectiveness Research: What to Do when Experts Disagree about Risks” by Reidar K. Lie et al.
- “Familiar Ethical Issues Amplified: How Members of Research Ethics Committees Describe Ethical Distinctions Between Disaster and Non-Disaster Research” by Catherine M. Tansey et al.
- “Ethics Review of Studies During Public Health Emergencies – The Experience of the WHO Ethics Review Committee During the Ebola Virus Disease Epidemic” by Emilie Alirol et al.
- “Ethical Issues of Informed Consent in Malaria Research Proposals Submitted to a Research Ethics Committee in Thailand: A Retrospective Document Review” by Pornpimon Adams et al.