A New Edition of NanoEthics Is Now Available
November 9, 2017
NanoEthics (vol. 11, no. 2, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Reflection as a Deliberative and Distributed Practice: Assessing Neuro-Enhancement Technologies via Mutual Learning Exercises (MLEs)” by Hub Zwart et al.
- “Nanoethics, Science Communication, and a Fourth Model for Public Engagement” by Andy Miah
- “Creating Golems: Uses of Golem Stories in the Ethics of Technologies” by Erik Thorstensen
- “More than a Decade On: Mapping Today’s Regulatory and Policy Landscapes Following the Publication of Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies: Opportunities and Uncertainties” by Diana M Bowman
- “Staff’s Views from One Canadian Organ Procurement Organization on Organ Donation and Organ Transplant Technologies: a Content Analysis” by Jennifer Cheung and Gregor Wolbring