A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
November 8, 2017
Nursing Ethics (vol. 24, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Nurse Ethical Awareness: Understanding the Nature of Everyday Practice” by Aimee Milliken and Pamela Grace
- “The Development of Ethical Guidelines for Nurses’ Collegiality Using the Delphi Method” by Mari Kangasniemi et al.
- “From Painful Busyness to Emotional Immunization: Nurses’ Experiences of Ethical Challenges” by Anne Storaker, Dagfinn Nåden, and Berit Sæteren
- “Evaluating Care from a Care Ethical Perspective:: A Pilot Study” by Esther E Kuis and Anne Goossensen
- “Nurses’ and Patients’ Perceptions of Privacy Protection Behaviours and Information Provision” by Kyunghee Kim, Yonghee Han, and Ji-su Kim