A New Edition of Ethics, Medicine, and Public Health Is Now Available
October 24, 2017
Ethics, Medicine, and Public Health (vol. 3, no. 2, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Just Caring: Do We Need Philosophical Foundations?” by
- “The Epistemic Responsibilities in Medicine of Beneficence and Respect for Patient Autonomy” by
- “Personalised Medicine: Bringing Narrative Tools to Carpem” by
- “A Pragmatic Approach to Multicultural/International Bioethics” by D. R. Cooley
- “Are We Persons or Animals? Exposing an Anthropocentric Bias and Suggesting a Hybrid View” by