A New Edition of The Journal of Rural Health Is Now Available
October 23, 2017
The Journal of Rural Health (vol. 33, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Predicting Financial Distress and Closure in Rural Hospitals” by George M. Holmes, Brystana G. Kaufman, and George H. Pink
- “A Community-Engaged Approach to Collecting Rural Health Surveillance Data” by Jini E. Puma et al.
- “The State of Nursing Home Information Technology Sophistication in Rural and Nonrural US Markets” by Gregory L. Alexander et al.
- “Hospital Characteristics are Associated With Readiness to Attain Stage 2 Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records” by Jungyeon Kim et al.
- “The Rural PILL Program: A Postdischarge Telepharmacy Intervention for Rural Veterans” by Katherine E. Rebello et al.