A New Edition of The American Journal of Bioethics Is Now Available
October 23, 2017
The American Journal of Bioethics (vol. 17, no. 7, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “At Last! Aye, and There’s the Rub” by Alexander M. Capron
- “A Proposed Process for Reliably Updating the Common Rule” by Benjamin E. Berkman, David Wendler, Haley K. Sullivan, Christine Grady
- “Rethinking the Belmont Report?” by Phoebe Friesen, Lisa Kearns, Barbara, Arthur L. Caplan
- “Examining Provisions Related to Consent in the Revised Common Rule” by Jeremy Sugarman
- “The Final Rule: When the Rubber Meets the Road” by P. Pearl O’Rourke