A New Edition of Medical Law Review Is Now Available
October 20, 2017
Medical Law Review (vol. 25, no. 2, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Medical Tourism, Medical Migration, and Global Justice: Implications for Biosecurity in a Globalized World” by I. Glenn Cohen
- “Public Health Emergencies of International Concern: Global, Regional, and Local Responses to Risk” by Belinda Bennett and Terry Carney
- “Examining National Public Health Law to Realize the Global Health Security Agenda” by Benjamin Mason Meier et al.
- “Infectious Disease Outbreak Response: Mind the Rights Gap” by Sara E. Davies
- “Influenza Virus Research and Eu Export Regulations: Publication, Proliferation, and Pandemic Risks” by Christian Enemark
- “Civil Registration and Vital Statistics, Emergencies, and International Law: Understanding the Intersection” by Claire E. Brolan and Hebe Gouda