A New Edition of New Genetics and Society is Now Available
October 17, 2017
New Genetics and Society (vol. 36, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Regulatory Controls for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Tests: A Case Study on How the FDA Exercised its Authority” by Margaret Curnutte
- “Testing the NHS: The Tensions Between Personalized and Collective Medicine Produced by Personal Genomics in the UK” by Teresa Finlay
- “Valley of the Unicorns: Consumer Genomics, Venture Capital and Digital Disruption” by Stuart Hogarth
- “Reading the Fine Print when Buying Your Genetic Self Online: Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Terms and Conditions” by Andelka M. Phillips
- “Shifting Metaphors in Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: From Genes as Information to Genes as Big Data” by Paula Saukko