A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
October 12, 2017
Nursing Ethics (vol. 24, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “What Is Dignity in Prehospital Emergency Care?” by Anna Abelsson and Lillemor Lindwall
- “Moving It Along: A Study of Healthcare Professionals’ Experience with Ethics Consultations” by Nancy Crigger, Maria Fox, Tarris Rosell, and Wilaiporn Rojjanasrirat
- “Why the History of Nursing Ethics Matters” by Marsha D Fowler
- “Legislating for Advocacy: The Case of Whistleblowing” by Chanel L Watson and Tom O’Connor
- “IJEPA: Gray Area for Health Policy and International Nurse Migration” by Ferry Efend et al.
- “Access to Services for Young Adults with Medical Complexity” by Elizabeth Joly
- “The Relationship between Burnout and Mobbing among Hospital Managers” by Seda Karsavuran and S?d?ka Kaya
- “Clear Conscience Grounded in Relations: Expressions of Persian-Speaking Nurses in Sweden” by Monir Mazaheri et al.
- “Validation of the Policy Advocacy Engagement Scale for Frontline Healthcare Professionals” by Bruce S Jansson et al.
- “Participants’ Safety Versus Confidentiality: A Case Study of HIV Research” by Juan Manuel Leyva-Moral and Maria Feijoo-Cid