A New Edition of Genetics in Medicine Is Now Available
September 29, 2017
Genetics in Medicine (vol. 19, no. 5, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethical Considerations for Genetic Testing in the Context of Mandated Cardiac Screening Before Athletic Participation” by Emma F. Magavern, Lauren Badalato, Gherardo Finocchiaro, and Pascal Borry
- “Improving Biobank Consent Comprehension: A National Randomized Survey to Assess the Effect of a Simplified Form and Review/Retest Interventio” by Laura M. Beskow et al.
- “All Your Data (Effectively) Belong to Us: Data Practices Among Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Firms” by Linnea I. Laestadius, Jennifer R. Rich, and Paul L. Auer
- “Prescription Medication Changes Following Direct-to-Consumer Personal Genomic Testing: Findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study” by Deanna Alexis Carere et al.
- “Payer Decision Making for Next-Generation Sequencing–Based Genetic Tests: Insights from Cell-Free DNA Prenatal Screening” by Andrew P. Dervan