A New Edition of Journal of Genetic Counseling Is Now Available
September 11, 2017
Journal of Genetic Counseling (vol. 26, no. 1, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Standards for the Reporting of Genetic Counseling Interventions in Research and Other Studies (GCIRS): an NSGC Task Force Report” by Gillian W. Hooker, D Babu, MF Myers, H Zierhut, and M McAllister
- “A Rapid Systematic Review of Outcomes Studies in Genetic Counseling” by Lisa Madlensky et al.
- “Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) and Preferences for Risk Information among High School Students in Sweden” by Susanne Georgsson et al.
- “‘I Don’t Want to Be an Ostrich’: Managing Mothers’ Uncertainty during BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling” by Carla L. Fisher et al.
- “What Do Parents of Children with Down Syndrome Think about Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)?” by Rachèl V. van Schendel et al.
- “The Dynamics of a Genetic Counseling Peer Supervision Group” by Katie L. Lewis et al.
- “Parents’ Understanding of Genetics and Heritability” by Brittany Harding, Rylan Egan, Peter Kannu, Jennifer J. MacKenzie
- “Genetic Counseling for Couples Seeking Noninvasive Prenatal Testing in Japan: Experiences of Pregnant Women and their Partners” by Motoko Watanabe et al.