A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
August 7, 2017
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 43, no. 5, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Withholding Treatment: What, Whom and Why?” by Jonathan Pugh
- “Ethics of a Relaxed Antidoping Rule Accompanied by Harm-Reduction Measures” by Bengt Kayser and Jan Tolleneer
- “Second Thoughts About Who Is First: The Medical Triage of Violent Perpetrators and Their Victims” by Azgad Gold and Rael D Strous
- “Ethics and High-Value Care” by Matthew DeCamp and Jon C Tilburt
- “Autonomy, Age and Sterilisation Requests” by Paddy McQueen
- “Should Healthcare Professionals Sometimes Allow Harm? The Case of Self-Injury” by Patrick J Sullivan
- “The Role of Law in Decisions to Withhold and Withdraw Life-Sustaining Treatment from Adults Who Lack Capacity: A Cross-Sectional Study” by Benjamin P White et al.
- “‘Hey Everybody, Don’t Get Pregnant’: Zika, WHO and an Ethical Framework for Advising” by Katie Byron and Dana Howard
- “Highlights in Bioethics Through 40?years: A Quantitative Analysis of Top-Cited Journal Articles” by Pingyue Jin and Mark Hakkarinen