A New Edition of Res Publica Is Now Available
August 7, 2017
Res Publica (vol. 23, no. 2, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Neuroethics and Brain Privacy: Setting the Stage” by Jesper Ryberg
- “Privacy, Neuroscience, and Neuro-Surveillance” by Adam D. Moore
- “Brain Privacy and the Case of Cannibal Cop” by Mark Tunick
- “Neuroscience, Mind Reading and Mental Privacy” by Jesper Ryberg
- “Brain Privacy, Intimacy, and Authenticity: Why a Complete Lack of the Former Might Undermine Neither of the Latter!” by Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen