A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
May 1, 2017
Nursing Ethics (vol. 24, no. 2, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Technologies in Older People’s Care” by Maria Andersson Marchesoni, Karin Axelsson, Ylva Fältholm, and Inger Lindberg
- “Developing Organisational Ethics in Palliative Care” by Lars Sandman, Ulla Molander, and Inger Benkel
- “Relationship Between Ethical Work Climate and Nurses’ Perception of Organizational Support, Commitment, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intent” by Ebtsam Aly Abou Hashish
- “The Quality of Obtaining Surgical Informed Consent” by Soodabeh Joolaee, Somayeh Faghanipour, and Fatemeh Hajibabaee
- “Using Video in Childbirth Research” by J Davis Harte et al.
- “Professional Values of Nurse Lecturers at Three Universities in Colombia” by Arabely López-Pereira and Gloria Arango-Bayer
- “Moral Distress in Turkish Intensive Care Nurses” by Serife Karagozoglu, Gulay Yildirim, Dilek Ozden, and Ziynet Ç?nar
- “Evaluation of School of Health Students’ Ethics Position in Turkey” by Emine ?en, Nursel Alp Dal, Ça?atay Üstün, and Alg?n Okursoy