A New Edition of Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy Is Now Available
April 12, 2017
Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy (vol. 20, no. 1, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethical Issues in Nanomedicine: Tempest in a Teapot?” by Irit Allon et al.
- “The Proposal of Philosophical Basis of the Health Care System” by Andrzej Bielecki and Sylwia Nieszporska
- “Simulation as an Ethical Imperative and Epistemic Responsibility for the Implementation of Medical Guidelines in Health Care” by Luciana Garbayo & James Stahl
- “Trust Me, I’m a Researcher!: The Role of Trust in Biomedical Research” by Angeliki Kerasidou
- “Who’s Afraid of EBM? Medical Professionalism from the Perspective of Evidence-Based Medicine” by Sabine Salloch
- “Restoring a Reputation: Invoking the UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights to bear on Pharmaceutical Pricing” by Daniel J. Hurst
- “Foetal Surgery and Using in Utero Therapies to Reduce the Degree of Disability After Birth. Could it be Morally Defensible or Even Morally Required?” by Constantinos Kanaris