A New Edition of Developing World Bioethics Is Now Available
March 20, 2017
Developing World Bioethics (vol. 17, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Reconsidering Counselling and Consent” by David R. Hall and Anton A. van Niekerk
- “Raising the Barriers to Access to Medicines in the Developing World – The Relentless Push for Data Exclusivity” by Lisa Diependaele, Julian Cockbain and Sigrid Sterckx
- “Beyond the Sterility of a Distinct African Bioethics: Addressing the Conceptual Bioethics Lag in Africa” by Gerald M. Ssebunnya
- “Factors Affecting Women’s Autonomous Decision Making In Research Participation Amongst Yoruba Women Of Western Nigeria” by Chitu Womehoma Princewill et al.
- “Dilemmas in International Research and the Value of Practical Wisdom” by Kimberly Jarvis