A New Edition of Clinical Ethics is Now Available
March 20, 2017
Clinical Ethics (vol. 12, no. 1, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Abortion for Life-Limiting Foetal Anomaly: Beneficial When and for Whom?” by Helen Watt
- “Patient Participation in Clinical Ethics Support Services: Patient-Centered Care, Justice and Cultural Competence” by Angela J Ballantyne, Elizabeth Dai, and Ben Gray
- “What Are the Focal Points in Bioethics Literature? Examining the Discussions About Everyday Ethics in Parkinson’s Disease” by Natalie Zizzo, Emily Bell, and Eric Racine
- “The Development of Clinical Ethics in Italy and the Birth of the ‘Document of Trento'” by Mario Picozzi, Federico Nicoli, and Renzo Pegoraro
- “Not Knowing the “Right Thing to Do:” Moral Distress and Tolerating Uncertainty in Medicine” by Christinia Landry