A New Edition of NanoEthics Is Now Available
February 14, 2017
NanoEthics (vol. 10, no. 3, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Lay Ethics Quest for Technological Futures: About Tradition, Narrative and Decision-Making” by Simone van der Burg
- “Contrasting Medical Technology with Deprivation and Social Vulnerability. Lessons for the Ethical Debate on Cloning and Organ Transplantation Through the Film Never Let Me Go (2010)” by Solveig Lena Hansen and Sabine Wöhlke
- “Enrolling the Toggle Switch: Visionary Claims and the Capability of Modeling Objects in the Disciplinary Formation of Synthetic Biology” by Clemens Blümel
- “Exploring Political Views on Synthetic Biology in the Netherlands” by Virgil Rerimassie
- “An Update of Public Perceptions of Synthetic Biology: Still Undecided?” by Mirko Ancillotti et al.
- “Misconceptions of Synthetic Biology: Lessons from an Interdisciplinary Summer School” by Cyprien Verseux et al.