A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
January 2, 2017
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 42, no. 12, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Victims, Vectors and Villains: Are Those Who Opt Out of Vaccination Morally Responsible for the Deaths of Others?” by Euzebiusz Jamrozik, Toby Handfield, and Michael J Selgelid
- “IVF, Same-Sex Couples and the Value of Biological Ties” by Ezio Di Nucci
- “Is It Objectionable to Create a Child as Carer for a Disabled Parent?” by Benjamin Pojer
- “Dissenting from Care.data: An Analysis of Opt-Out Forms” by Paraskevas Vezyridis and Stephen Timmons
- “Therapeutic Appropriation: A New Concept in the Ethics of Clinical Research” by Rosalind McDougall et al.
- “Ethics Knowledge of Recent Paediatric Residency Graduates: The Role of Residency Ethics Curricula” by Jennifer C Kesselheim et al.