A New Edition of The Journal of the American Medical Association Is Now Available
June 8, 2016
The Journal of the American Medical Association (vol. 315, no. 21, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Lifespan Weighed Down by Diet” by David S. Ludwig
- “Specialty-Based Global Payment: A New Phase in Payment Reform” by Zirui Song and Carrie H. Colla
- “The Potential for Postrandomization Confounding in Randomized Clinical Trials” by JoAnn E. Manson, Chrisandra L. Shufelt, and James M. Robins
- “Who Should Be Screened for Lung Cancer? And Who Gets to Decide?” by Michael K. Gould
- “Syphilis on the Rise: What Went Wrong?” by Meredith E. Clement and Charles B. Hicks