A New Edition of Christian Journal for Global Health Is Now Available
June 8, 2016
Christian Journal for Global Health (vol. 3, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Christians and the SDGs” by H. Elliot Larson
- “Theological Foundations for an Effective Christian Response to the Global Disease Burden in Resource-Constrained Regions” by Daniel W. O’Neill
- “Future of Christian Health Services—An Economic Perspective” by Steffen Flessa
- “Developing Cross-Cultural Healthcare Workers: Content, Process and Mentoring” by Mark A. Strand, Alice I. Chen, and Lauren M. Pinkston
- “Love in a Time of Ebola: Reflections on Theology of Medicine in Resource-Challenged Environments” by Andrew Sloane