A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
May 25, 2016
Nursing Ethics (vol. 23, no. 3, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “The ‘Good’ Professional Regulator: Superhero or Adversary?” by Ann Gallagher
- “Coercion in Nursing Homes: Perspectives of Patients and Relatives” by Elisabeth Gjerberg, et al.
- “Nurses’ Perceptions of Professional Dignity in Hospital Settings” by Laura Sabatino, et al.
- “Crucial Resources to Strengthen the Desire to Live: Experiences of Suicidal Patients” by May Vatne and Dagfinn Naden
- “Fear, Danger and Aggression in a Norwegian Locked Psychiatric Ward: Dialogue and Ethics of Care as Contributions to Combating Difficult Situations” by Toril Borch Terkelsen and Inger Beate Larsen
- “Alternatives for the Enforcement of the Right to Health in Brazil” by Carla A.A. Ventura, et al.
- “Ethical and Methodological Issues in Qualitative Health Research Involving Children: A Systematic Review” by Xiaoyan Huang, et al.