A New Edition of Science and Engineering Ethics Is Now Available
April 14, 2016
Science and Engineering Ethics (vol. 22, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Ethics of Big Data: Current and Foreseeable Issues in Biomedical Contexts” by Brent Daniel Mittelstadt and Luciano Floridi
- “Making Choices: Ethical Decisions in a Global Context” by Sheila Bonde, et al.
- “Reducing Ethical Hazards in Knowledge Production” by Alan Cottey
- “Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research: Ethical Views of Buddhist, Hindu and Catholic Leaders in Malaysia” by Mathana Amaris Fiona Sivaraman and Siti Nurani Mohd Noor
- “Incidence of Data Duplications in a Randomly Selected Pool of Life Science Publications” by Morten P. Oksvold
- “Debates on Genetically Modified Crops in the Context of Sustainable Development” by Ksenia Gerasimova
- “The Three Rs of Animal Research: What they Mean for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and Why” by Howard J. Curzer, et al.