A New Edition of Journal of Law and the Biosciences Is Now Available
February 2, 2016
Journal of Law and the Biosciences (vol. 2, no. 3, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Neuroscience and Behavioral Genetics in US Criminal Law: An Empirical Analysis” by Nita A. Farahany
- “Dolly and Alice” by Dan L. Burk
- “Marginally Scientific? Genetic Testing of Children and Adolescents for Lifestyle and Health Promotion” by Timothy Caulfield, et al.
- “Just Compensation: A No-Fault Proposal for Research-Related Injuries” by Leslie Meltzer Henry, Megan E. Larkin, and Elizabeth R. Pike
- “A Pragmatic Analysis of the Regulation of Consumer Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (TDCS) Devices in the United States” by Anna Wexler